How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
Uploading your artwork
- Your image does not need to be in vector format we can print raster images as well.
- We highly recommend uploading an image with a minimum of 1500 x 1500 Pixels and a dpi of 72 or higher as the resolution and quality of your image directly affects the print quality.
- Any file that has been uploaded through the app will be printed "as is"
- Be sure to remove any backgrounds you do not wish to have in the print. If you do not wish to have a background remove the background and upload an image with transparency such as .PNG file.
- Make sure you own the rights to any uploaded artwork.
- We offer a Vector Service to clean up your graphics and get them ready for the best print quality. Click the link here --> Vector Service
- Color profiles should be in sRGB format for best results
If you have any questions contact email@example.com
DTG (Direct to Garment)
The shirt is prepped by being cleaned with a lint roller. Then placed in a pretreatment machine which sprays a bonding solution for the ink to adhere to the garment. It is then cured in an oven and pre pressed to flatten the fibers for a smooth printing surface. It is then printed with a Brother GTX Pro and placed back on the conveyor oven to cure the ink. For more information watch the following video.
*Suitable for high detailed designs with lots of fading and blending into the garment.
DTF (Direct to Film)
Your graphic is printed on a PTU film with the Brother GTX Pro then we cover the graphic in adhesive powder and cure the sheet in an oven. The graphic is then pressed to the garment, peeled, then pressed a second time to make sure it's properly cured into the fabric.
- Please note this is NOT Vinyl. The durability is superior and the vibrancy is much stronger.
*Suitable for vector art, logos, artwork with lots of transparency.
- You may select your print method in the web app under Print Methods after you've selected your garment for customization.
Backgrounds, removal, & blending
*It is always best to have your file prepared correctly before print. The quality of your graphic affects the quality of print.
- If you are printing on a white garment, any pure white color in your artwork will not be printed because the garment you are printing on is white. We print DTG for all white 100% cotton garments always.
- If you are printing on a black garment, any pure black color in your artwork will not be printed because the garment you are printing on is black. This applies to DTG (Direct to Garment) printing. For DTF (direct to Film) please prep the image or select our Vector Service for prep to have the best quality results.
- Be sure to remove any backgrounds you do not wish to have in the print. If you do not wish to have a background remove the background and upload an image with transparency in .PNG format.
For further information or assistance contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Accuracy & File Prepping
How can I place an order?
Watch our video tutorial video in the "Select Shirt Style" section
- Step 1 - Select Shirt Style
- Step 2 - After selecting your garment choose the "color and size" then click "customize"
- Step 3 - The Print Me Shirts app will load and from here you can create your own using the "Image Library" or upload your own design by clicking on "My Gallery". At any point, you can change the size and color of the garment to see how it would look on a different color. The lower left of the app shows which sides are available for print. Once you are done customizing click "Add to Cart". A pop up will ask you again how many units of the desired sizes you would like and will automatically apply bulk discounts when applicable.
- Checkout - Once you have filled out your information and placed your order you will receive an e-mail when your order is processed and ready to be shipped or available for local pickup.
If you are having issues placing an order online or require assistance contact us at email@example.com and we can create a custom order for you.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, ShopPay, Google Pay, & PayPal.
- Custom orders are also available.
Note that an additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than Canadian dollars.
- Automatic discounts are automatically applied to your cart. Add 35 items to your cart or more to automatically save 25% off your order.
- For special discounts apply the coupon code in your cart.
For any orders of 100 pieces or more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing.
Please include your design(s), the quantity of order, the date of delivery needed, and your contact information and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a custom quote at email@example.com
Shipping & Delivery
When will my order be ready?
- Most orders are ready within 24 - 48 hours (excluding weekends) and you will receive an e-mail confirmation when your order is ready for pickup or has been shipped.
- If you need a rush order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*At checkout you will see an automatic estimated delivered time.
We're significantly quicker then most print shops.
We offer local pickup at 125 rue Turcot, Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC J7V 1G9.
Select this option at checkout and you will receive an email with pickup instructions when your order is ready.
Free local delivery
We offer free delivery within a 7 km radius in Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC & Pincourt, QC.
Select option at checkout and you will receive an email when your order is on it's way.
- Local orders take 1-2 business days to be delivered to you and we ship the same day the product has been printed.
- Shipping time may vary depending on location, shipment method, and other factors. Your shipping option at checkout will automatically generate shipping time and carrier options
- Due to the pandemic, carriers cannot guarantee shipping times.
- All orders over $100 will automatically receive free shipping in North America.
- Shipping will automatically be calculated at checkout once you have entered your address.
- We are a Canadian company. We are not responsible for any duties incurred at the border if you are ordering from outside Canada.
- All rates are automatically set and calculated by Canada Post.
My Order Has Wrinkles
Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to ship clothing without it arriving with some wrinkles. Place your clothing in the dryer with the anti-wrinkle or delicate setting on and it should look brand new.
You can also lightly iron your garment but use parchment paper as a protective coating to not damage the design.
Returns & Refunds
Due to the nature of this business, the product is made to order and entirely custom we do not offer refunds unless it falls into the following conditions.
- If the product was misprinted or received the wrong item - we offer a refund or send you a replacement.
Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name, and the reason for the return.
If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to the customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
Taking care of your garments
- Never iron directly on the graphic. We recommend using parchment paper or Teflon sheets to protect the image. Otherwise use the wrinkle care setting on your dryer.
- We recommend washing inside out with cold water. Handwash or delicate settings.
- Do not use bleach
- Air dry or use the low settings on your dryer. Tumble or delicate settings.